Sit Down, Shut Up, Listen. Learn

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Where have we gone wrong ? Everybody KNOWS everything while everybody KNOWS "NOTHING". Sit down, Shut up and listen. I "DON"T know it all. But I do Know that if you do those 3 "BASIC" principles you WILL Learn Something. God gave us the ability to LEARN. To EDUCATE our YOUTH. To distinguish between RIGHT and WRONG. Why can't we do that ? OH no... That's NOT Ploitically Correct. You know what... It's either BLACK OR WHITE. There IS NO GREY. Let me REPEAT... THERE IS NO GREY... We will all be tested.. I'm just sounding OFF... I've read some post's on this and other forums and they GOT me Riled. This one said that... that one said this... OH that's not "politically correct". Oh I don't like the way you worded that! Your attacking me. NO... I'm DISAGREEING with your BULL ****. There are NUMEROUS people that post on these pages that are SINECERE in there endever to help another traveler. I THINK i've said it all. HAGD/MGBU, IGoSlo

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Where have we gone wrong ? Everybody KNOWS everything while everybody KNOWS "NOTHING". Sit down, Shut up and listen. I "DON"T know it all. But I do Know that if you do those 3 "BASIC" principles you WILL Learn Something. God gave us the ability to LEARN. To EDUCATE our YOUTH. To distinguish between RIGHT and WRONG. Why can't we do that ? OH no... That's NOT Ploitically Correct. You know what... It's either BLACK OR WHITE. There IS NO GREY. Let me REPEAT... THERE IS NO GREY... We will all be tested.. I'm just sounding OFF... I've read some post's on this and other forums and they GOT me Riled. This one said that... that one said this... OH that's not "politically correct". Oh I don't like the way you worded that! Your attacking me. NO... I'm DISAGREEING with your BULL ****. There are NUMEROUS people that post on these pages that are SINECERE in there endever to help another traveler. I THINK i've said it all. HAGD/MGBU, IGoSlo

Right from the start, you have already messed up. You are under the assumption that God exists and everyone here agrees with you. I stopped reading after that.

Please try again.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ya know, lionhearted...I think you're part of the rant. Was there really a purpose to your reply other than to cause further angst?

If you can't answer a question, and have nothing to offer....keep your fingers off the post button.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Right from the start, you have already messed up. You are under the assumption that God exists and everyone here agrees with you. I stopped reading after that.

Please try again.

Lionhearednyhc, I don't need to "JUSTIFY" my faith and knowledge of God in my life or yours. Weather you accept Him or not, that's Your choice. It's called FREE WILL. I would like to add you to my prayer list, if you have NO objections to that. Your little rant only proved my "Sounding OFF". "Quick to judge, Quick to Conclude, Quick to make a fool". "STI DOWN, SHUT UP, LISTEN, MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING". :) MGBU/HAND, IGoSlo :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I learned a long time ago being on forums that it's just like the world. There are all kinds of people out there and all kinds of re-actions. I always re-read my posts before I post just because it is the internet and there is no voice behind the words to provide a sarcastic, sincere, etc. tone to what you're saying. So it can be taken the opposite way of how it was meant. I just want to have fun, spread whatever little knowledge I have and gain knowledge too. If someone wants to disagree/argue that's great it brings up different sides to the subject however if it starts to get personal I just laugh it off. I mean seriously it's the internet I'm god knows how many miles away from you why would you want to spend your energy and time to get mad at me? I think it's the way of society today, too many people think their views, ideas, opinions are correct and anyone that doesn't conform or agree are wrong. I'm not directing this at anyone at all because I've never met anyone on here that I had problems with, it's just a basic observation after years of time on forums.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
I perfectly agree with you Ipheuria. Life's TOO short... Sometimes we Humans forget that... We also tend to forget that "I'M NOT PERFECT". Yet, just as when I was in my youth.... INVINCIBLE... I TRY very hard to share what I have with those around me, I don't have much, but if I can give someone a word of encouragement or help PREVENT some "disaster" in their lives I've accomplished something. YET, I also know there are those that DON'T want what you can offer. Those, I just add to my prayer list and Let GOD do his thing... HAND/MGBU, IGoSlo

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Lionhearednyhc, I don't need to "JUSTIFY" my faith and knowledge of God in my life or yours. Weather you accept Him or not, that's Your choice. It's called FREE WILL. I would like to add you to my prayer list, if you have NO objections to that. Your little rant only proved my "Sounding OFF". "Quick to judge, Quick to Conclude, Quick to make a fool". "STI DOWN, SHUT UP, LISTEN, MAYBE YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING". :) MGBU/HAND, IGoSlo :)

Please don't, that's creepy.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site

Please try again.

Please don't, that's creepy.

Ha. That made me chuckle.

And on a side note, l find it quite interesting that the one person whom is the most concerned about the needless judgment of another, is the very one who makes the quickest assumptions.

IGoSlo, Matthew 7:6 I just saying.....;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2