Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.Casey

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi. My name is Sean and I love my iPhone 3G. I'm really looking forward to the next gen. iPhone ( the one after 3GS) when I'll be eligible for the next discounted upgrade. I also look forward to when I'll be able to afford a Mac. I have a PC now, but my experience with my iPhone has impressed me with Apple's genius! Excellent products. I have every confidence that I will love Mac. This is a really useful blog. I have found it hard to access Apple help otherwise.

edwinisdenim

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
Hello

I am Edwin from Malaysia. Just got my iPhone bout a week ago and want to tell you all that it feels good to have an iPhone. This site will be my bookmarked site from now on. Thank you everyone.

FrankB2

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
Hello, Frank here. New to the iPhone (have a 3G for a little over a month) and am finding out it's an amazing device.

Joined this forum and some others to learn about the iPhone and if I can offer some help along the way will do so.

animalhouseusa

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Have had my iPhone for a week now and love it, came over from Sprint next month will be bringing over my other line to another iPhone. We needed the phones for our business.

blondsta

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
Hello All,
Absolute newbie here, would like to say hello to all. Having been a Win Mobile fan for some time I decided that I would see what all the fuss is about and have got myself an iPhone 3GS 16Gb on Orange. I believe I have the 3.1.2 SW/OS. Am really dissapointed at how locked down the device is, and am trying to get it Jailbroken/Jailbreaked (dunno which is the correct term). So all you experts and helpfull people be prepared for some daft/inane n00b questions.

Iago

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
Iago in the house! hahaha:)

Actually, I don't have an Iphone yet. However, I just bought an ipod touch 3rd gen. Thinking about going the skype route, since I have wifi at home and work. We'll see.

Also a member of treo/pre central. (post mostly in off topic since I do know how to SEARCH for answers :)

Love the way you guys maintain the forums (both here and there)...nice and neat....very pleasing to my delicate senses.:)
I've visited other sites and many seem to be so.....how do I say?....messy....disorganized....I don't even want to go in. Keep up the good work!

susie10137

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Hi - newbie alert!

Hello all
I am a complete newbie. Got the 3g 16gig on the day it came out and love it. My main issue is not being ableto bluetooth.
i have done the jailbreak I think. It kind of stayed in the waiting for reboot - but cydia is on my phone. How do I use it? What benefits are there to jailbreaking?
Much respect.
Susie
x

LANTZ#IM

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
New As Of Yesterday

New Here But Lots Of Good Information.just Updated To Newest Version Which Now Includes Mms.i Have Been Around Phones For Awhile As I'm
A 40 Year At&t Employee.i Have Worked In The Central Office For All Of My Career Which Includes The Transport For At&t Wireless.my First Cell Plan Was From At&t , It Was Called La Cellular,then Pac Bell Mobile,then Cingular And Now At&t Wireless.no Matter How You Say It... It's At&t.is There An App To Turn Up The Volume On Those Little Speakers ..... Very Hard To Hear Sometimes On "speaker Phone".

jrdave2304

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Hello all. David here. Been readin' the blog for a while and am picking up my 3GS tomorrow (praying for an old bootrom), so figured it was time to become part of the community.

brodys2

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Hey joined yesterday. I am/was a blackberry Stuser. I went on kijiji and worked out a transaction to get a 32gb Iphone 3gs for $300 (maybe to good to be true). After negotiating to pay for half before and the other half after I receive the tracking number, I am still waiting for the email.
So... after being a member of Crackberry I noticed the link to theiphoneblog. Seems like it is going to new home...

Well here's hoping I can use some of the helpful hints and suggestions from this site on my new Iphone. (if it ever comes)

Thanks
Brodys2

Dene

Dec 22, 2009
www.fluttermind.com
Howdy from ex-Microsoft developer

Hi there iPhone Blog Forum Folk (iPBFF?),

I'm Dene, and I used to be the creative director for the Fable games on XBox and XBox 350. I moved to iPhone dev a few months ago and am still figuring out where the good places to hang out are.

I'm not sure what else I can say at this point, so I shall instead use the medium of interpretive dance...

\O_ _O/
| |_
/\ /

blurwi

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, My name is Bill and I have just joined today and this is my first post. I have an iPhone 3Gs and my provider is Telus. My computer is a MacBook Pro 15". I am retired and live in the Niagara Peninsular of Ontario. Thanks for having me. :)

TeknologeeFreak

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Florida Here!

Hello everyone!

I'm Josh, 28 years old, and from Pensacola, FL. Im a happy owner of an iPhone 3GS and formerly a 3G. I also own a Macbook Pro 13''. Im here to gain knowledge, as well as give the small amount I know. Cool to be here, hope everyone has a great Christmas & a Happy New Year!!!

sick_boy_88

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
The Converted!

I am in love with my new iPhone 3G S. I was the owner of a BlackBerry Storm and loved it till I got my hands on an iPhone. So here I am becoming a member of these forums just like I am a member on Crackberry. I found it to be a very helpfull place for information and look forward to the same here. Thank you in advance for the help I am sure to be asking for soon.

ARNOLDCOP

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Hello Everyone I'm from Mexico, somewhere near the US border, actually I'm a Blackberry user, but in the way to become an Iphone 3GS user this January....

Just wondering if is worthless wait for the new Iphone until July 2010 or just get it now this january?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll