Missing mailbox in macOs Sierra mail

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have Comcast as my ISP. It is an IMAP account. When I changed over I created a mailbox on their server for EMAILs I have read but didn't want to delete. Until last week I had no problem seeing this mailbox on macOs Sierra mail. Then all of a sudden I can't see the mailbox.

I can see the mailbox on my iOS devices, iPhone 7 and iPad Pro 9.7. I also can see the mailbox in Outlook for MAC. Everything I tried, deleting and recreating the mailbox on the Comcast site, deleting and recreating the mailbox on my iOS devices and deleting the mail box on the Comcast site and recreating it in macOs Sierra Mail does not help.

Any Ideas?

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I have Comcast as my ISP. It is an IMAP account. When I changed over I created a mailbox on their server for EMAILs I have read but didn't want to delete. Until last week I had no problem seeing this mailbox on macOs Sierra mail. Then all of a sudden I can't see the mailbox.

I can see the mailbox on my iOS devices, iPhone 7 and iPad Pro 9.7. I also can see the mailbox in Outlook for MAC. Everything I tried, deleting and recreating the mailbox on the Comcast site, deleting and recreating the mailbox on my iOS devices and deleting the mail box on the Comcast site and recreating it in macOs Sierra Mail does not help.

Any Ideas?

Wow... sorry that this is happening to you. A quick look at Apple's Discussion Forum shows that you aren't alone with this issue. Have you tried contacting Apple Support in regards to this? It could possibly be that once you started using Outlook for Mac maybe some settings had been slightly altered. I would reach out to them. Hopefully it works out and if so please come back here and post your fix.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Any Ideas?

What do mean when you say, "When I changed over"...? Changed over from what and to what?

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
When I changed from Verizon to Comcast as my ISP. The missing mailbox has been seen the change in September and vanished just last week.