iOS 8.1 working Jailbreak Apps/Tweaks

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Can someone tell me if there is way to hide ios update ? Long story short locked myself out of my phone wouldnt let me back in. Needed to update to 8.1.1 then downgrade 8.1.0 and now its nagging me to update. The red settings app badge and in the settings menu. Anyway to disable these notifications ?

madeano

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Can someone tell me if there is way to hide ios update ? Long story short locked myself out of my phone wouldnt let me back in. Needed to update to 8.1.1 then downgrade 8.1.0 and now its nagging me to update. The red settings app badge and in the settings menu. Anyway to disable these notifications ?

Well if you are planning on jail breaking then Pangu jailbreak will already kill that for you, as well as disable OTA updates.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Well if you are planning on jail breaking then Pangu jailbreak will already kill that for you, as well as disable OTA updates.

I did jailbreak but the notification is there still should i retry my jailbreak again ? its working jailbreak but notifications update are there.

madeano

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
There is a tweak that deletes that badge. I'm trying to think. Too my meds for bed and things are hard to process at the moment.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
There is a tweak that deletes that badge. I'm trying to think. Too my meds for bed and things are hard to process at the moment.

okie dokie if you think of it shoot me pm, I should be in in bed as well lol. I tried Remove badges, can select wich badge remove but cant figure it out. I remeber another one just cant think of the name.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Virtual Home was just updated for iOS8 and working very well on my i6. The iOS7 version was working previously EXCEPT the feature to allow unlocking the device using Touch ID w/out having to press home button first wasn't working. It works in the new version and add reachability as a feature that can be activated with press+hold or double press (the usual way). I like the former option better and changed my settings accordingly. Double press is now for app switcher. It seems to work very reliably and is probably even more functional given the improved performance of the Touch ID with the iPhone 6 devices. Well worth the $1 or 2.

Marcus Vasquez

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Is there a tweak to make photos infront of texts like if you were talking in mms mode to multiple people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk