HELP forgot passcode, Springboard crashed help!

ihackduhlol

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
So i had a Time passcode tweak that changed the passcode to the current time. A few days later (10 minutes ago) My springboard crashed, and it sent me to lockscreen, And my old passcode isnt working, i have no backups of anything at all what do i do!

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So i had a Time passcode tweak that changed the passcode to the current time. A few days later (10 minutes ago) My springboard crashed, and it sent me to lockscreen, And my old passcode isnt working, i have no backups of anything at all what do i do!

If you don’t know/can't remember the passcode, your only option is to DFU/restore. No backup sucks, but that’s the reality of the situation. Of course, there are only 9999 possibilities. And if the passcode is really a time, that eliminates a lot of options - 1200 options for a 12 hour clock, 1440 for 24 hour clock. :)

ihackduhlol

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyway at all i can for example boot up my iphone respringed? Like **** i have so much stuff :/ If there anyway i can respring my phone without getting into it it would be perfect but all my tweaks are crashed.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
1,440 tries won't take long. But did you have it set to wipe the phone on 10 tries?

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ihack

If you don't have it set to wipe it's less of a hassle to try all the combinations

We at iMore always recommend doing frequent back-ups and refrain from letting you device dictate your password

Again welcome

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2