Callbar or other call app tweaks for ios 7.0.4 JB

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone provide me list of some very good call app and phone app tweaks like call-bar or other FOR ios 7.0.4 and something like gestures for quick shortcuts to call/open contacts/etc.........is call bar available for ios 7?

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
What are you looking for? CallBar is great. It's like bitesms or couria but for the phone app. So whether you're recieving a call or making a call you don't have to exit what you're doing whether in app or on lockscreen or on homescreen. I use it with Activator double tap status bar and there it is

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
What are you looking for? CallBar is great. It's like bitesms or couria but for the phone app. So whether you're recieving a call or making a call you don't have to exit what you're doing whether in app or on lockscreen or on homescreen. I use it with Activator double tap status bar and there it is

ahan okayyyy...Actually I had used callbar for sometimes on iOS 6,but i just couldn't seem to remember,whether it also allowed the quick access to contacts app or not,cause without that option,it is 50% usless IMHO,cause most of the calls are made from the contacts already saved in the phonebook....Any idea? or some other app that can do it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2