What's so great about virtual home?

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I mean you still have to put your finger on the home button might as well press it. I've tried it and mistakenly went home a bunch of times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
It saves the life of your home button. I love the tweak. I like how all you need to do is cover home button to unlock phone

JBoen

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Its been updated, you should try again and save your home button and power button.

darksora14562

May 26, 2013
Visit site
It's better because you can unlock your phone with touch id without having to turn the display on all. All you do is put your finger on the sensor and it unlocks !! It's so awesome and the battery drain isn't much at all I don't notice it

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Honestly after using VH it's gonna be hard to go back without it. It's definitely on my must have JB tweaks along with BiteSMS.

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I been using it for about 45 min and I do like the whole not needing to wake it up then unlock it. Although at times it feels like my finger is on it and it doesn't respond. Haven't had any accidental homes yet. What activator things do you use? I like bitesms but I don't like how they implemented the way you read the convo. It's good if you just wanna respond quick and don't wanna hold a convo. I've been using couria and I like it although it's also in beta and they have stuff they have to fix too

lakerpride08

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I guess I don't understand the purpose of it besides saving your home button.. I activated it on my 5S and messed around a little. How can I unlock my phone without actually pushing the home button first? Also what are the favorites? It takes me to new gesture, what can I do with that? Sorry for so many questions I'm just now learning about virtual home. Thank you.

darksora14562

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Scroll down in the virtual home tab and you should see the option to turn it when phone is not on. Just place your finger on it and it will unlock your phone without turning it on first