Data tracker for notification centre

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Here in the UK most of us aren't lucky enough to have unlimited data on our cell plans. As i'm out and about with my iPad and my iPhone most days, I want to keep track of my data usage so I don't go over my paltry limit and get charged through the nose by Vodafone.

I've found an app called WeeDataTracker for Notification Center that would display my data usage in my NC. The issue is it isn't compatible with iOS6. i've got the toggle for SB Settings but that is just cumbersome and I would much rather have the info im bedded straight in my Intelliscreen X NC rather than have to click a toggle, then click to close the awkward window.

I have also tried another app called Data Usage but that only places the download Kb info in my status bar in place of the time only when data is being downloaded, so no way of easily seeing where I am towards my limit.

Does anyone know of an app that would embed that info either in LI5 or ISX using either NCsettings or SBsettings please?

Cheers muchly

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Found this whilst browsing the screenies for the Ayecon Winterboard theme. This is exactly what i'm looking for, a bar in the notification centre giving a visual representation of the data used, plus the actual figures below. Does anyone know what that tweak is please?

Attachments

• Ayecon.PNG
    Ayecon.PNG
    980.3 KB · Views: 39

G323q569

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I was literally looking at this app no more than 2 days ago (WeetrackData). I really hope the developer would choose to update it as it looks like a fantastic app.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77