Anyone using ClockBuilder and ClockBuilder 5 Theme?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Do you travel a lot? I only ask because I always just keep my weather set to my home zip code, which is almost always what I want (and it saves battery that way).

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Do you travel a lot? I only ask because I always just keep my weather set to my home zip code, which is almost always what I want (and it saves battery that way).

Yeah unfortunately my career means I travel a heck of a lot and sometimes the weather is a big deal in my line of work too.

Gustavo is sure that the notification issue mentioned above is down to Winterboard and has contacted Saurik to mention it to him so hopefully he can update his app. The Weather function is definitely something Gustavo wants to implment properly so he will also look at that too.

The missing notifications are a big deal for me, so I will be holding off on the Clockbuilder app until it is fixed. Still, I have bought it from the Apple App Store so it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Developer says that his weather app has gps capability?
Because that's a pretty big step.
All the current weather themes that are location based use that my location app.

It has to run that first time, and you select one of the settings then you forget about it.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
He said it is something he definitely wants to implement but currently the app doesn't have GPS capability (if I've understood him correctly).
I've got the My Location app and set it up as recommended and whilst I can get any number of other lock screen weather apps to show the correct location, I can't using Clockbuilder.

It's not a big deal so happy to wait o see how things pan out.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm
On a ip4 using 5.1.1 and it works so freaking beautifully!
I've been making a theme for the past three hours now! I love it!
I need to figure out a way to hide the status bar on the lock screen (flex?)and I'll be GOLDEN!!!!

Mattrixmatt

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, one problem im having with this app is when I change the day format from 'EEEE' to 'EEE'. In the app it displays correctly as 'WED', but when I set it as my lockscreen it displays EEE. Is this a known bug?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2