Jailbroken 4S on iOS5.1.1 with iOS6 Available, Can I Upgrade?
I am giving my 4S to my daughter while using her upgrade to get a new phone (I am paying for it! ). I want to give it to her with iOS6 and NO Jailbreak.
- Can I upgrade to iOS6 normally and will this remove the Jailbreak?
- Do I need to remove any of my mods or Cydia first if I can do #1?
Thanks for any advice!
- 11-29-2012, 02:39 PM #2
Jailbroken 4S on iOS5.1.1 with iOS6 Available, Can I Upgrade?iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini AT&T ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.3 ✲ Apple TV 2nd Gen ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
@laelipoo on Twitter and App.net
- 11-29-2012, 11:32 PM #3
- By cocochannel in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2012, 10:15 PM
- By dannymichel in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 15Last Post: 11-01-2011, 02:49 AM
- By lucasite in forum iOS 5Replies: 28Last Post: 10-14-2011, 09:55 AM
- By sufan8911 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 15Last Post: 07-07-2011, 05:03 AM
- By Garrett490 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-26-2009, 05:46 AM