Update Iphone4

Yoel Guerra

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4 unlock and jailbreak working on NET10 wireless, my OS is 4.0.2 and the firmware 01.59.00. Can I update my OS to 6? Now i cant update my apps neither install new ones.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4 unlock and jailbreak working on NET10 wireless, my OS is 4.0.2 and the firmware 01.59.00. Can I update my OS to 6? Now i cant update my apps neither install new ones.

we have a jailbreak section here where you will get alot more views from more "experienced" members of the jailbreak and unlocking community...
however i can tell you that it is possible to upgrade to the latest version of ios and still have a jailbreak and an unlock
you need to know what you are doing though, and you need to take your time doing it,

you first need to research and understand shsh blobs
you also need to know how to stitch together blobs
you also need to know how to preserve the baseband

all this information can be found in the jailbreak and unlock section, as well as various areas on the internet.

it is vitally important that you preserve your baseband and stitch together the proper blobs to the proper firmware in order to update, rejailbreak and unlock

also, you can just look up hardware unlocks if thats the only reason you are jailbreaking.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2