Strange Glitch with my Jailbroken IPad 2
Since recently I realized a little glitch with my iPad 2. It all started when my Mail App froze up.
When it was opened its just blank and not responding. Upon seeing that I immediately respring the device. When that was done it opened and "No message selected" comes up where the message would be shown. On the left where u would see the different mails loaded and you can even scroll up and down but once you select a message it freezes again.
Now I kinda started panicking and did a lil research, prior to that however i powered off the iPad 2 and turned it on again to be greater with a problem that blew my mind.
I attached pictures of how it looked. The icons now where positioned in only 4 rows and the dock was missing. Everything looked glitchy and weird.
I fixed the mail app by resetting my iPad 2. The weird look of the iPad 2 still pops up when it is turned off and turned back on.
Please help me fix this.
- 09-27-2012, 04:51 PM #2
Re: Strange Glitch with my Jailbroken IPad 2
Did that...did everything actually. Hard reboot, soft reboot, respring and power off and power on then respring.
The prob it once I power off and power on again it's all weird looking. Can I upload a pic so you can see it?
- 09-27-2012, 05:34 PM #5
- 09-27-2012, 06:35 PM #7
- 09-27-2012, 09:26 PM #9
- By jayman30 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2012, 02:30 PM
- By j_benj in forum iPad 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2012, 10:13 AM
- By regrooney in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:10 AM
- By chimilitant in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2011, 09:42 AM
- By amg in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2009, 09:10 PM