Bitesms

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok massie, (or anyone else)
What's up with my smilies on bitesms??
aefde455-0df5-c4ce.jpg

You see the elipses next to each smilie?? How did that happen, and how do I get rid of it!!
I also posted this on the bite forum, but imore is more active and I can't post pictures there

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...not sure, I haven't seen that in mine. Are you on the latest beta? (I am.) As suggested above, maybe try a different theme/font. I'm using Bitethafly with no issues like that.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm on latest beta and have had this issue since 6.3 I think... I don't even remember when it started, but it's not a theme thing... I haven't turned off but agony yet though.
It's more of an after thought actually because it doesn't really affect anything...
I haven't done any troubleshooting at all with it really, :( I'll post back later...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
aeea01e9-acfd-ec39.jpg

Apparently it is a bytafont conflict??? Or maybe just a coming soon font conflict...
well at least I know.

Update, it is a conflict with certain fonts... I pretty much only use handwritten fonts, and found that it conflicts with most...
I think that it is the "size" of the font, not like 12pt or 14pt, but the actual "drawn image" of the font. The larger fonts are creating a "wider or longer" space than the original font causing bite to use elipses to show there is "more text" than the "alloted smiley space"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77