Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,006 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default FacebookThis: Share to Facebook From Camera Roll

Anyone using this yet? It's a sharing list. I haven't tried it because it mentions that you'll need to allow some app access, which I refuse to do. I dig the video review though; OpinionativeReviewer is kind of awesome.

Opinions? Do you use a similar tweak? What's the best one going?
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,591 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

interesting. currently i use PixUploader from the app store but i may see what this one is about

just curious, do you refuse app access to just jailbroken apps? or all apps?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    5,006 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I kind of decide case-by-case, but with Facebook in particular I'm a bit extra careful just because you see so much app spam in people's feeds. Also, I think this is the same Sara Project app that was built as a Siri alternative, and I'm not really clear about where it's sending the photos you upload.

Might just wait to see if it's in iOS 6, or I might check out or , which have been out for a while. Those two are paid tweaks; Facebookthis is free so I thought I'd ask.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Camera+ does this way better and can add multiple photos to albums instead of your news feed.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    iOS Version

So far I've notice that it doesn't work on my iPhone4, but does work on my wifes iPhone4s. Both are JB and running the same ios and JB.....just doesn't like my ip4. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3x now.

Bob