problems after jailbreak

carbaj12

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
i jailbroke my phone and now ive been having problems i get at time white icons on springboard and my music shows a name of one song but plays a different song is there a way to fix this or i need to rejailbreak?

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had both of those happen to me.
A respring usually will get rid of the white icon.

As for the music i don't have an answer.
Didnt think much of it, just a weird glitch.

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
i jailbroke my phone and now ive been having problems i get at time white icons on springboard and my music shows a name of one song but plays a different song is there a way to fix this or i need to rejailbreak?

I had the white icons issue before with my "former" iPhone 4 and 5.0 tethered jailbreak. It went away usually after a respring. I have seen it happen a lot more with this current untethered A5 jailbreak. Sometimes it takes 2 resprings to get rid of it. It will happen with any of the Apple stock iphone apps randomly.

I have seen that music issue before I was jailbroken on my 4S. I believe it's a result of a bad iTunes synch. I don't remember how it went away as I synch daily on iTunes. I vaguely remember deleting a bunch of songs in one playlist and recreating the playlist.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

carbaj12

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I had the white icons issue before with my "former" iPhone 4 and 5.0 tethered jailbreak. It went away usually after a respring. I have seen it happen a lot more with this current untethered A5 jailbreak. Sometimes it takes 2 resprings to get rid of it. It will happen with any of the Apple stock iphone apps randomly.

I have seen that music issue before I was jailbroken on my 4S. I believe it's a result of a bad iTunes synch. I don't remember how it went away as I synch daily on iTunes. I vaguely remember deleting a bunch of songs in one playlist and recreating the playlist.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

i just deleted music that i downloaded from the cloud because for some reason it was just those songs that didnt play correctly.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll