iPhone 4 jailbreak

jakea95

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Is it worth jailbreaking? Can someone give me so good idea on apps and show me your screens thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My main reason is facetime over 3g, folder arrangement tweaks, activator and sbsettings, those are my main factors for jailbreaking, but i have a lot of other tweaks and mods that just change the user experience, the change is very personal and its as simple as having the ios you always wanted, for example, "damnnn i wish i could send more than 5 pictures in an email" , boom, theres a tweak for that. Lots of others examples, youll find tweaks while noticing limitations in ios, much like that picture sending example, I identified the limitation and immediately searched for a tweak and found it, and that happens often. My point is that you can change how you use your phone and make it better or more comfortable. I guess thats all I can say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you search around the Jailbreak forum, where this thread is located, you will find several threads answering the question "why jailbreak," as well as many threads showing themes and home screens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2