Five Icon dock not working on 4.3.3

regnif19

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iPad 2 and I can install five row home screen app and five icon dock due to a compatiblity problem. Has anyone had this problem. The compatiblity error is with gsc.wildcat. It was the first app I tried to install. Any help would be great..

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Take a look at this: Gsc.wilcat fix but if you try that fix make sure you keep an unedited copy of the plist file in case you mess something up.

For what it's worth I had that error once but it went away on it's own. I'm not sure what happened, but I think the fix was included in something else I downloaded from Cydia. Good luck!

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
i have the same issue on my ipad 2. all the other apps i normally install all work except Five Icon Dock. Getting same error as you.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Did you copy/paste the new code? I know some people couldn't get it working because they had extra spaces (or not enough).

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iPad 2 and I can install five row home screen app and five icon dock due to a compatiblity problem. Has anyone had this problem. The compatiblity error is with gsc.wildcat. It was the first app I tried to install. Any help would be great..

if im not mistaken cant you do the 5 icon dock on iPad without jailbreaking it?

regnif19

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
how do you do it without jailbreaking? i know if you put it in landscape it will give you five icons but i always want five icons. Landscape and portrait

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2