KeyVibrate - haptic feedback

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
KeyVibrate ? Native Haptic Feedback Anyone?

another tweak that allows you to receive a vibration feedback will be out in Cydia soon. it will be .99

great news, right??

well the reason i am posting about this is because apparently the utility was coded by two kids who aren?t even in high school yet, good to know there are kids who put their intelligent minds to use... or are they?

i read about them doing a beta test before the release so i emailed one of them to see if i can get in on it. the person that responded to my email told me that the free beta testing has closed, in fact i just missed the last spot. however, if i wanted to donate they would enter me into their beta program

so i emailed back asking what a common donation might be.. keep in mind the app is going to be .99. they responded back with the following:

"If you donate 5 or more now, you will receive the beta and the final copy.
Thanks"

after receiving this i proceeded to laugh a little and carry on with my evening.. then i receive another email from the same sender:

"The tweak may cost a little bit more as developing it has proved quite challenging."

..... so let me get this straight. if i "donate" $5.00.. i will get the beta and the final copy? all along the app is going to cost .99 if i just wait?.. but NOW it may cost a little more due to it proving to be quite challenging??? wth??

this is not about the money, it's the principle. who the hell do these kids think they are?? not only am i NOT going to "donate" to be in the "beta testing program" but i am NOT going buy the final release either... pshh, KIDS these days!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2