Bite SMS issue

Shlov1

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I love Bite SMS and have used it for about 6 months now. I do have one issue that is pretty annoying that I was hoping someone could help me with.

sometimes when a message pops up I can not just touch the little red X to close the message bubble. I have to open the message and then close out of it from there. Is there a way to change this setting? Thanks in advance.

Martavious

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I notice this on the lockscreen a lot .. X is "grayed" out .. I click the Home button then touch the message in the list that shows on the lockscreen and THEN I can X out the message .. annoying

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
weird, I have never had that happen. I have noticed that where you press the X can sometimes be a bit odd...as if pressing right on it doesn't work, but near it will. But I've never had it grayed out. You might try the bite forums, the dev (Martin) is pretty responsive to bug reports.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
weird, I have never had that happen. I have noticed that where you press the X can sometimes be a bit odd...as if pressing right on it doesn't work, but near it will. [snip]

I have this problem... I always refresh the weather strip when I mean to X out of a message, and on a 3GS that I manage cydialer conflicted with quick reply from the lockscreen... as in it would kick the phone to BiteSMS on the springboard to actually reply.

YoungChrisG#IM

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
In settings, go to Lock Screen Mode and then click Features. Check to see if you have Pocket Protection on. This makes it so you have to click the text field before you can fully interact with the pop up (ie: click the x button).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2