Tethered 4.3.1 Jailbreak Problem

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the 4.3.1 Jailbreak.

I have a 16GB iPhone 4 running on AT&T. Prior to upgrading to 4.3.1, I was on the untethered jailbreak for 4.1.

I'm following THIS guide, and I have confirmed that every step was carried out properly. I even searched for a few others, but they're exactly the same.

After restoring the custom IPSW file created with the PwnageTool, my phone restarts, but will not get past the initial Apple logo boot screen. You can see the loading circle overlapping the icon, but it's not moving. I've let it set for 10 or 15 minutes and nothing.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could be going wrong? Is this a hit or miss thing depending on version of baseband and so on? Should I try going from 4.2.1 up to the new version?

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My bad on the link.

I tried to do the tether boot by powering down my phone, running the tether utility, and then throwing my phone in to DFU mode when asked. It would run 3 lines of code, then tell me my phone needed to be in DFU mode, although it was because iTunes was stating it was. Not real sure what's going on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2