Here's My Forewarning

G_XeN

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
and first post amongst you all -- that, of course, excluding the iPad contest requirement.

In the mere hours before iTouched the pod, apparently, too carelessly, I found myself in an interesting dilemma: my iPoD was frozen solid, neither reboot nor recovery mode did a thing for me. I searched the internet for answers, frantic that I might be witnessing the slow death of my new-found device, and I'd only just finally jail broken it. Finally I was witnessing what it means to jailbreak an iPoD Touch, (and for the record, personally -- with or without an hdmi-out -- I don't think the Xoom can even come close to touching the iPad2,) but there seemed no solutions too a pretty widespread occurrence. I figured, if I kept checking different sites with the same dilemma, somewhere some unix-savvy developer would come forward with a solution (other than, too bad you jailbroke it: that voids the warranty.) Jesus, I bought my touch from a third-party friend that I didn't even know very well; for all I know the damn thing was stolen, so there's no way I'm bringing this baby ANYWHERE NEAR the apples in your choice supermarket, much less -- as if I could afford it anyway.

Long story short, not only was I without a solution, but I wasn't even sure of the catalyst. Not only was it frozen, giving me nothing but my choice of blank-screen or a rotten little apple, but itunes wasn't having NOTHING to do with it, ya feel my lingo?

So, what I think caused it was the fact that I jail-broke and tethered it with redsnow, and then rebroke it with greenpoison. I could be completely wrong, and maybe it was old and tired. All the same, I see no reason not to skip the first half.

I never did find a solution last night, and despite the fact that I'm pretty confident I would have found it myself in due time, if no one else stepped in, it doesn't matter now, because the screen is damn shattered. lol good day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2