JB newbie with two questions:

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Hi Folks,

I recently jb my iphone. I looked on YouTube for some ideas for some cool themes and found a lot of good ones. However, I noticed on the YouTube vids the themes had matching lockscreens. When I downloaded and applied them, I didn't get a new lockscreen. Does anyone know how to get the matching lockscreens to activate?

Also, if I should choose to sell my iPhone 4 in the future, how do I do so without ruining the jb? Under Options should I choose "Reset All Settings" or "Erase All Content and Settings"? Obviously I would want my personal info off of it.

Thanks so much!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You should list a couple of the themes you've tried for more advice on how to get the lockscreen working. You should also check out the show your lockscreen thread near the top it's got alot of cool themes, customization and info on customizing the themes.

The phone itself there are alot of ways you could go about it. Since the JB is not hard as long as 4.3 isn't out personally I would just do a restore and set it up as a new phone then re-JB. If you want to unlock then shift or option restore with an ipsw from pwnage tool. If you want to keep the customizations you made with the JB then go through each tab in iTunes and un-sync everything and remove the email accounts, clear safari history, cache and cookies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2