Downgrading iPad baseband 6.15 coming?

4boostin

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
A local iPhone jailbreaker/unlocker responded to a classified ad that I had posted, saying that a downgrade for the 6.15 iPad baseband is coming soon.

Does anyone know if and when that might be??

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
From what I read on Redmond Pie by Musclenerd it is all going to depend on Apple and when they decide to issue a base band that is higher than the 6.15 as with the newer boot roms they will not flash to a lower base band it has to be higher than the current base band. That is one of the major risks of flashing the iPad base band. It may never happen or it could happen shortly. Though my assumption would be that we may not see an iPhone base band higher than the 6.15.

astaf

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
When will this BB downgrade release? :(

iOS 4.3 is released, i hope this has something to do with the release of the downgrade...

crystus

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
So far they have not said anything but it does not look like it will happen anytime soon if ever. They would have to change the baseband number of the iPhone and I do not see that happening any time soon. I am not sure if they will ever have a baseband that is high enough to be able to change it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2