Weather in status bar?

frostey

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Im kinda new to jailbreak and i was wondering how to get the weather in the status bar where the battery and signal are located. i saw someone talking about it, i asked there, and no1 answered and just kind of skipped over my question. I was hoping to find a answer, and i didnt see how to do it, i went though 8 pages. thank you in advance.

frostey

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
when i download that, it says i need 'libstatusbar'...when i downloaded weathericon, it installed lilweather or whatever. so when i search lilstatusbar in cydia...its not there?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
that's odd.. there should have only been WeatherIcon and LibWeather with this install [2.4.2.10]

delete, reboot, reinstall and reboot again

Reactions: frostey

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
when i download that, it says i need 'libstatusbar'...when i downloaded weathericon, it installed lilweather or whatever. so when i search lilstatusbar in cydia...its not there?

I downloaded weather Icon and it didn't ask me to download anything else.

After you down load you just have to go into the settings of weather icon and select Show Image Show temp on Status Bar.

http://forum.tipb.com/verizon-iphone-forum/206443-weather-icon-question.html

9b711ba9.jpg

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If you need libstatusbar, switch from User to Developer mode in the manage window, otherwise it won't show up in a search.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77