Problems with my Jailbreak

dcraig7

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
So not long ago I jailbroke my 3G with Pwnage Tool to 4.1. Everything went fine I was able to unlock. My battery wasn't that great, but knowing that 4.2 is not long off I'm able to deal with it. My texts were coming in delayed and my calls werent going thru so I turned off my data and have been using wifi and everything has been going ok. The problem that bugs me the most is that my iPhone will reboot every so often. It will work but soon after I open an app it will reboot. It happens usually when I open an app right after closing another. Any ideas on what to do? Should I rejailbreak with pwnage tool and if I do that do I just repeat what I did the first time with pwnage tool?

willows3

Jun 10, 2010
www.myspace.com
I'd backup the phone and do a total restore. You should try jailbreaking again using greenpois0n. Your phone shouldn't be rebooting like that. Good luck!

dcraig7

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, but I need to keep my unlock. i don't believe that's possible using greenpoison since I need to be on 4.1 to keep my phone running fast and upgrading the baseband means no unlocking for me. Or am I wrong?

dcraig7

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
So if I do the restore it wont upgrade my baseband.....if i restore back to the pwnage tool 4.1?

In a step by step fashion what would you recommend. I guess I'm just confused because restoring back to apple firmware I thought would make my baseband 5.14.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl