shsh blob

tonygool1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
hi guys

can someone explain about saving the shsh blob so i can re jailbreak my phone. as i have to send my phone back and i dont know if there gonna give me a new phone.

thanks tony

tonygool1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Nice one macho. Job done shsh saved.
If get a new phone will the saved files work for that phone or are they specific to my original phone ?

tonygool1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks farbod

So if i got a new phone with latest software i think they will give me a 3gs as you cant get a 3g or so im told. Is it jb'able with greenpoison?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Thanks farbod

So if i got a new phone with latest software i think they will give me a 3gs as you cant get a 3g or so im told. Is it jb'able with greenpoison?

As of right now, all phones are able to be JBen. However not all phones are able to be unlocked...

Until Apple makes a hardware change to patch Geohot's exploit, all devices can be Jailbroken. Geohot's exploit cannot be patched via software, however... Apple can patch Comex's userland exploit which will force JBs on new firmware versions to be tethered unless someone finds a new userland exploit.

I am coming out with an updated FAQ for Tipb.com hopefully by the end of this week...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2