Can't Find AIM or Dragon Dictation Icons

mhunkler

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
Can't Find some icons, ex: AIM or Dragon Dictation Icons Files when Connected Via SSH

I want to change my icons but i can't find some of them, they are not with the rest of the apps... strange... anyone know where they might be?

Last edited:

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
I want to change my icons but i can't find some of them, they are not with the rest of the apps... strange... anyone know where they might be?

can you use the apps? use search and see if they pop up. also, is your iPhone jailbroken? if so, then use SBSettings to 'un-hide' the apps. otherwise, i'd say you deleted the apps, in which case you'll need to re-install via AppStore.

mhunkler

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
maybe i worded incorrectly... the apps are on my phone and i see the icons just fine... i am connected through ssh and i want to change the images for the icons...

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
They are in /var/mobile/Applications

They are going to be long database numbered names. I can find them easily with iFile, with ssh I have to open each one until I find the right number. So if you have iFile go to that folder, find the app your looking for...in this case iFile will call it Dictation (I don't have AIM, but I imagine it will simply be called AIM) then you can see what the number is going to be in SSH.

f9188327-1.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2