Re Jailbreaking trouble

euwohnnah

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I've searched to see if a similar forum answered my question, and coupldn't find anything. If this was already posted, I appologize.

I recently jailbroke and unlocked my iPhone 3G 3.1.2 with Blackra1n , and it ran smoothly till I downloaded an app called realquickSMS, I think, and It offered me a demo, and found it to be weird so I uninstalled it, but it was still there, I couldn't get rid of the app, so I tried deleting as much as possible in cydia, without touching blackra1n or blacksnow.

I can't remember what I did, but I uninstalled some program and it deleted everything in cydia but the demo from the app was still there and it was bugging me, so I decided to do a restore, which I did.

After the restore, I wanted to rejailbreak it, but everytime I did, it would stay on the connect to itunes and wont reboot, I can reboot it manually but I don't see the blackra1n icon, and I don't know what to do, I've already restored my iPhone 3 times, and continued to try, but I honestly have no idea on what to do. Any suggestions? Please and Thanks!

Running on Mac osx.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Are you restoring from a backup? Typically the issue will get stored in the backup, so you're going to have to set up as a new phone and then resync everything manually.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2