Intelliscreen = Battery Sucker

Dealwagon

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else notice this? I LOVE the calendar items on the lockscreen, and the 1 touch mail checking on the lockscreen, but my battery lasts 1/2 as long with it installed. :(

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I also love Intelliscreen but didn't realize it drained the battery so bad. I have so many apps installed I can't really tell which one drains the most!

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Yea me too...i have quite a few apps installed and now my battery goes down 1% every 10 minutes when my phone is Active...wtf!! I have to get to the bottom of this//

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I have this issue with intelliscreen , if you think about it , intelliscreen never closes it always running . But it is one of the best apps out there .

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I love this app!!! Doesn't seem to make much of a difference on battery life to me. Anyhow u right this is one of the best. $10.00 might be a little steep or am I just spoiled with most things free.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I agree with sargd66, I've never experienced any battery life issues specifically because of Intelliscreen.

I have however noticed battery issues when you enable Winterboard and har 45 custom items running all at the same time as my video wallpaper.

But that's to be expected, no?

blahblab

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
I have been surprised how little...

I have been surprised at how little intelliscreen drains my battery considering what it does. I am still in the trial period but I will definitely upgrade. It completes the iphone experience. If Apple was smart, they would build this funcitonality into the iphone. Missed call alerts... come on! that should be there by default.
all that said, I really haven't noticed that much of a drain. I am using a 3gs however.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
This isn't a battery sucker question. For anyone that has this app installed. If you double tap at the top of your Home screen like in the status bar does the intelliscreen come on? I thought this should only show on the lock screen? I sent them an email doubt I get an answer!!

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Is you're "Use Status Bar" option in IntelliScreens settings chekrd to "On"? That may also be it.

If that's not, there's a very interesting error that I've found.

I'd you get an incoming call while your phone is locked, and you ignore it... Then UNLOCK your phone and go about your business, if you get a new voicemail, intelliscreen will pop up the alerts over whatever you're doing. Going to your home screen doesn't help. Only locking and then unlocking your screen will make it go away.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
No I keep that turned off, I have enough goin on in my status bar as it is. I sent an email to the company about this problem, did you. They probably won't respond. For a $10 app I hope they address these problems!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2