No MMS on unlocked 3G

Bashy

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

My brother bought a 3G phone from an Apple store in canada. The guy actually unlocked it for him in the store. He had to leave a sim in for 2 days on his return to the UK and now it's unlocked and he can use it on his T mobile account.
1 thing he is having a problem with though is he cannot send picture messages.

He told me that he read somewhere that something can be installed, but apple can then see that he has an unlocked phone and block the phone.

Is this true and can you help by getting MMS for him.
Cheers

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
put sinfuliphone.com in your packages in cydia and add as another source then download 3G mms reset network-mms settings, reboot phone then enable MMS from settings let me know what happens it's the easiest way to do it :D

here's a simple video to help you

YouTube - MMS iPhone

Last edited:

Bashy

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
put sinfuliphone.com in your packages in cydia and add as another source then download 3G mms reset network-mms settings, reboot phone then enable MMS from settings let me know what happens it's the easiest way to do it :D

here's a simple video to help you

YouTube - MMS iPhone

Cheers, but his phone isn't jb'd.
As it's running 3.1.2 and unlocked I don't think there is a way of jb'ing yet (correct me if I'm wrong).

Is there not a way of doing it without JB?

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Cheers, but his phone isn't jb'd.
As it's running 3.1.2 and unlocked I don't think there is a way of jb'ing yet (correct me if I'm wrong).

Is there not a way of doing it without JB?

not that I know of they way I described to you is a jailbroken way via Cydia or maybe contact your carrier and set up the settings for MMS I did it before with Tmobile they're real cool about helping out people with Iphones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2