View Poll Results: Will you upgrade to 3.1 before a JB is released?
- 21. You may not vote on this poll
Upgrade to 3.1 w/o JB?
Will you upgrade to 3.1 before a new JB is available or wait it out?
This is my first jailbroken phone and after using it, there is no way I would be able to go back to stock. I am definitely going to hold out unless some crazy feature is available in 3.1.
What about you?
- 08-20-2009, 07:34 AM #2
- 08-20-2009, 07:53 AM #3iMore Pro
- 718 Posts
Nope, I already have the ipcc file from the betas that activates the mms feature on the phone, so if if AT&T activates it, I'm good to go until 3.1 is jailbroken. I don't figure it will be long for a jailbreak to come out, the dev-team has been looking at the betas since they came out.
- 08-20-2009, 11:26 AM #4
I'll wait it's not that huge of an update that I can't wait a month or two until the JB comes out. I've waited much longer between firmware with my 1g just because I had my phone setup exactly how I liked it and didn't see anything the updates gave me to make me sacrifice the setup. The 3.0 was a whole different story, it had so many options I was tempted but again my phone was working fine a couple months wont make a difference.
- 08-20-2009, 11:31 AM #5
- 08-20-2009, 01:00 PM #6
- 08-20-2009, 02:35 PM #7
- 08-20-2009, 03:31 PM #8
I didn't mean literally months I was just using a stretch of time as an example. In other words I don't find an update so radical that if my Iphone is working perfectly how I want it to I would be willing to wait months if I had to for the JB.
- 08-20-2009, 04:43 PM #9
I'm probably going to JB ... saw a couple of apps I want to try, but JB never lasts for me, and therefore I will more than likely upgrade to 3.1 when it's released.
I don't have any reason to as I have MMS, but JB is just to say I did it.
- 08-20-2009, 04:50 PM #10
- 08-21-2009, 01:44 PM #11
- 08-21-2009, 06:33 PM #12
- 08-21-2009, 07:01 PM #13