HTC Sense UI Theme

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Wow. I might re-jailbreak just to try it out.

HTCHeroSenseUIoniPhone1.png

HTCHeroSenseUIoniPhone2.png

YouTube - HTC Hero's Sense UI running on iPhone

HTC Hero Sense UI on iPhone | Redmond Pie

(From Engadget)

Reactions: nextjeter2

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Very cool, I put it on, but it's damn near impossible to use the contacts and winterboard icons while using mQuickDo using the bottom bar slider. so I took it off.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
not worth it... I tried it and it's painstakingly awful to set up, you have to use those crappy work-around blank icons.. God I just hate stuff like this. But it's a step in the right direction because it shows Apple how badly people want theming.. COME ON @_@

lionheartednyhc

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
I hate themes that don't even have a complete icon set (for stock apps no less).

I will admit the "quick launcher" thing is well done, wish I knew how he did it.

Last edited:

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
for an OCD person like me, one minor cosmetic change needs to be made. Because the white bar doesn't actually move like it does on the hero, it should be removed. There is no point for the white bar being there and when you know what it's actually supposed to do.. down with the white bar until they can make it functional.. lmfao

penorwood

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
I installed it but couldn't get the weather to work and one of the bottom buttons was missing. The contacts button didn't work either. At least this was my experience.

TeknologeeFreak

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
I recently got my Jailbreak on and basically just to try this theme out. As has been stated before in this thread, its a pain in the ASS to get configured correctly. The blank icons, blah blah blah...not worth it.. and as someone else pointed out, there isn't a full icon set, so whats the point??

One theme I did think was somewhat worth the effort was the Palm Prefection theme that is now availabe via Cydia..