majorfire11

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Hi. I installed the Call Me app and put a couple of number shortcuts on my SB. Now I want to delete one. Does anyone know how? I try to delete it from the call me app and it restarts the SB but it is still there. Anyone have this issue? Thanks Jim

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Have never tried this app but have you tried to simply remove it just like you would any other app from the sb? Hold down and then tap the X to remove.

tuna

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
I've been looking for an app like this, so I decided to give it a try.

Found out that if you have a contact on the Springboard and you want to remove it from the SB, open up Call Me, go to the contact you want to delete, press the red - sign, and push delete. It will ask you if you want to delete contact, and you want to click yes. This doesn't remove the contact from your contact list, it removes it from your SB. You contact should still be in the Call Me list. This worked for me, so if you need to, try restarting your phone or removing the application and reinstalling it.

One bug I found is that if you click No instead of Yes, neither the red - or the green + show up for that contact anymore. Just restart the app to fix this. It's still version 0.7, so there will be some bugs.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

majorfire11

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
thanks

Bad Ash you don't get an "X" to delete. Just mentioning it so it will help someone else. I reinstalled the app in cydia. And that worked. Thanks for the replies guys.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2