anixon92

Jul 27, 2008
Visit site
does anybody know how to get this man with npebea off the phone. it just frezzes the phone up. and itunes will not connect to phone.
i was attempting to use winpwn 2 and phone when in to this and can not do anything with phone.
i have removed itunes and reinstalled tunes and no good. hooked phone up to my sons mac and still the man on phone and locked and his tunes doesn't connected to phone. itunes when you connect dock states needs to be restored. well idone that 10 times on itunes and no good just wasted more time.
thanks
al firmware 2.0

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Your phone needs to be in recovery mode. Then do the restore. With the phone plugged into a computer and iTunes open simply hold the top button down along with the home button until you see the Pineapple appear then release the top button and keep holding the home button down. After a few seconds iTunes should recognize the phone is in recovery mode. Restore to a legit 2.0 firmware that is NOT hacked.

naterobison

Aug 6, 2008
Visit site
the same thing happened to me. steve jobs just keeps coming up no matter what i do i restore my phone and everything someone please help.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon