Itunes music content
Hello there, I would like to ask how can I get my husband's music from his itunes into my computer.
He has bought it all on Itunes and I think it would be silly if I bought the exactly same albums again. I know there is no legal way except (family sharing or however it is called) but I would just like to copy all the songs - they must be saved in some folder on the PC? (we both use windows) Copy these songs and place them on USB and then just use or play the USB in my computer or car.
Is this possible somehow or does Apple script the files in a way that multiple users cannot share the content?
- 04-24-2016, 02:51 PM #2
- 25,045 Posts
Re: Itunes music content
Welcome to iMore! You can share his iTunes ID . But that may not work well if you have already purchased a lot of stuff on your own ID. As long as you have separate iCloud, iMessage and Facetime ID's all is good. My wife and I share an iTunes ID. As far as adding his music to your computer, I don't know.
- By tikchowdhurry in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2016, 04:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2016, 10:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2016, 04:24 PM
- By beerdear66 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2016, 02:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2016, 11:32 AM