Missing apps, how can I get them back?

I

iMore Question

Missing apps

All my apps have disappeared from my iTunes library.

iTunes also refuses to let me transfer the apps from my iPhone or iPad. The menu command is there, and I select it, but nothing really happens.

This happened before I did a fresh install of Windows 10, along with iTunes 12.3, but the problem still persists. My iTunes account is with the UK (though I?m outside of the country at the moment) and the registration email and password have changed. However, it is still the same account as if I go to Account Information, then Purchase History, all my (500+?) apps are, as far as I can tell, shown. I have, of course, re-booted, made sure devices are authorised, logged into the same accounts ? I?ve been messing about with this for too long!

Any inspiration would be very gratefully received.

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Re: Missing apps

I'm very little experienced about Windows 10 iTunes, but let me understand better the issue: you have no apps in the iTunes library but you have all in the purchased history, right ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Missing apps

You're probably going to have to wait until you return to the UK to get the issue resolved. In the meantime, feel free to contact Apple support regarding your account. Thanks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77