Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default iTunes & Moving music to devices - Part Two

I asked a question yesterday about the manage music manually tab in iTunes. In addition to asking here, I also went to Apple Store and asked them.

I was a little surprised none of them knew why the button does not stay on, but I suppose it does not matter too much. However, from looking around online and talking to them at the store I am wondering, is the way I move music to my devices the correct way? (If there even is one correct way of doing it)

Everyone seemed pretty surprised that the way I do it, is just grab the song I want and move it to the device I want it on. They thought I should use the checkmarks, and then sync.

So, my question simply is-
    Is just dragging the songs one at a time (or in a group if I use Ctrl) over to the device a “usual” and effective way to move my music to my iDevices.

Once again, thank you
    Q&A Jedi

3,349 Posts

Default Re: iTunes & Moving music to devices - Part Two

Yes drag and drop (as its called is fine). What's that old expression? "There is more than 1 way to skin a cat!"