- iMore Newbie
- 28 Posts
So I have to questions.
1 if you have a family membership for music do all family members have access to iTunes Match ?
2. If I am doing a family share does my family have access to iTunes Match library.
If you share a library it should be able to be shared between your family. If you can share movies and apps why not your music.
Help please !!
- 07-03-2015, 08:03 PM #2
- 07-03-2015, 10:07 PM #3
Re: iTunes Match
I don't think you need Match if you have Apple Music. Everyone will have access to the music through Apple Music.
I do know that Match alone is a per Apple ID service and is not sharable like Apple Music is.
Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
- 07-04-2015, 01:35 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 03:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2015, 11:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2015, 09:45 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2015, 08:40 AM
- By norbc in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 11:54 PM