Can I prevent iTunes Match from replacing the music library on my device?
- Best AnswerOct 06 2014 | 11:26 am EDT
Enable it and then go to the music you want on the device in the Music app and re-download it.
- 10-06-2014, 11:17 AM #2
- 10-06-2014, 11:26 AM #3
- 10-06-2014, 02:08 PM #5iMore Newbie
- 32 Posts
Re: Can I prevent iTunes Match from replacing the music library on my device?
Make sure you have a backup of your music. Match gives you access to all of your music on any apple device. So I don't think you music will be deleted. And even if it is, there is a setting to show only music on the device and it's easy to download what you want to keep locally.
Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk. Please excuse typos and brevity.
- By SweetSCBerry in forum iPhone 6Replies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2014, 10:49 PM
- By Bill Houlis in forum iPhone 6Replies: 34Last Post: 10-11-2014, 08:10 PM
- By Hiri89 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 38Last Post: 10-08-2014, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 08:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2014, 12:22 PM