Do you use an EQ for your music?

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Do you guys use an EQ while listening to music? If so, what's your preferred setting? I personally have it off because I have a nice pair of headphones and I feel that the EQ isn't necessary and takes an edge off of my music

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
While I'm listening to music with my headphones I have my equalizer off, at night when I stream a comedy station as I fall asleep I have the late night equalizer on.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I used to, but with my Bose IE2 headphones, it's not necessary for me. Even when I listen to music without the earphones, especially on the iPad, it sounds better with the EQ off, in my opinion.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I used to, but with my Bose IE2 headphones, it's not necessary for me. Even when I listen to music without the earphones, especially on the iPad, it sounds better with the EQ off, in my opinion.

I think an equalizer ruins the affect of what it's supposed to sound like on good headphones. Most music is professionally tuned now, there's no need for an equalizer

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Do you guys use an EQ while listening to music? If so, what's your preferred setting? I personally have it off because I have a nice pair of headphones and I feel that the EQ isn't necessary and takes an edge off of my music

I usually stick with the R&B setting

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I read somewhere that EQ contributes to battery drainage so I leave mine off. Not sure it's even true but that's just what I do lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2