New iPad, Dont want to Restore Backup or Set up new iPad, What else is there?
Hi there, got an iPad, and set it up without itunes (pc free straight out the box), now i want to put some music onto it via itunes and everytime i connect the ipad to itunes it says 'Set up new ipad' or 'restore from backup' which is my iphone back up and i dont want to do this.
all i want to do is be able to sync some music on without setting up my ipad as new or restoring it from my iphone backup.
any help will be appreciated
- 04-04-2013, 12:51 PM #2
- 04-12-2013, 05:17 AM #4
Re: New iPad, Dont want to Restore Backup or Set up new iPad, What else is there?
Setting up your device as new will not erase the iPad, it will do a sync. This sync creates a new backup indicating the time the device was backed up. Read more about it on Apple's website (iOS: How to back up your data and set up as a new device), make sure to expand all sections. Good luck!
- By amart402 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2012, 03:59 PM
- By Kynitex in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2011, 12:13 PM
- By heateris in forum iPad 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:30 PM
- By iLive an iLife in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-14-2011, 08:23 PM
- By ravenbm in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:20 AM