Issues with itunes

DakotaBoy

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

This is my first foray into the world of ios. I just picked up a 4s and I am having a hell of a time with itunes.

First my pc would not install the drivers for my iphone, pretty sure I've got that figured out. Now my issue is that itunes tells me i need to install the 64bit version for it to recognize my phone. I'm paraphrasing because I'm at work and can't remember exactly what the error says.

The problem is that I'm certain that the version I installed is the 64bit version. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling four different times. My pc is running windows 7.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

bmt626

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Hmm I have this problem. But uninstalling and re installing worked for me try this uninstall iTunes then re-download it but at the page where you fill in your email scroll down and click the link for 64 bit windows also try making sure the iTunes folder is not in c:\program files(x86)\ reboot then reinstall

Keep in mind it will install to that directory because iTunes is not a 64 bit program only the drivers included are hope this helps

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.094243,-84.496325

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77