iPhone crashes when attempt to sync with iTunes

ruthe

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Help ! ):

I've never had problems with syncing and nothing has changed since the last time I've synced but now my iPhone doesn't sync anymore !

It is still detected when I plug it into my computer, and everything appears all right (it starts syncing) but after a while the "loading" symbol appears in the middle of my iPhone against the background of my apps and the phone hangs (I can't get it out of this screen). After a while it becomes a black screen with the Apple symbol and stays there for a long time before it returns to normal functioning. Sometimes I have to force restart it for it and wait for it to snap out of the black screen mode. O and after a while iTunes hangs too.

Basically I have been unable to sync anything with iTunes and my computer doesn't recognise the iPhone as an external camera drive (with pictures) as usual even though iTunes still picks up that the iPhone is connected. So because I haven't made any drastic changes to the phone or com, I don't understand what is the problem :confused: :(

I am using a HP Pavilion tx2000, iPhone 3GS 32GB, running on OS 3.1.3 and iTunes 9.1.0.79. Thanks in advance for the help !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77