Format C - help with iPhone/iTunes

Oj467

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I wiped/reinstalled WinXp on my home PC - didn't want to - but had to.

Anyway - is there a way to sync my iPhone with my PC again and get all the iTunes info repopulated with whats on my iPhone rather than the other way around?

It's not a huge deal if I can't since I have all my mp3's etc on a different physical hard drive than iTunes and I can do it all manually if need be - but obviously I'd rather not.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if it will sync your music back and all that, but it will sync you apps, contacts, calendars, etc back.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Yeah, normally apps will push from phone to computer. You will probably need to authenticate you computer again for your iTunes account before you do that though.

The music will not copy back over. I think the only exception might be music purchased through iTunes that matches the iTunes account linked to the iTunes software.

But it looks like you have everything backed up so you shouldn't have any issues.

Oj467

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Ok thanks guys - that's what I thought. I needed to clean up my iTunes library anyway - just gonna take a little extra time. I appreciate the replies!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2