• iTunes

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Windows Media Player

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Which one do you like to use better. Pretend you can sync iPhone with window media player

Last edited:

bmfan#IM

May 12, 2009
Visit site
sorry but i have always despised iTunes, its the biggest drawback to having an iPhone for me..

but to each his own....

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I used iTunes even when I had a PC long ago...it was a little laggy but the interface and the ease of organization is so much more efficient.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
iTunes hands down. I was using it before the iPhone, lol. So much easier, cleaner and hassle-free.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
WMP is crap all around. Too complicated and doesn't look good. iTunes is easy to use but it isn't the best experience on Windows. Sometimes it hangs or lags, others it is fine. My biggest problem with iTunes are the updates, way too big and take far to long (and a restart normally) to complete. Just give me a patch, downloading the entire thing and reinstalling every time just plain blows.

IMO my favorite to actually use right now is actually the Zune software.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
iTunes uses a lot of core Apple technology like QuickTime, so it will likely always suffer a little on the PC. I use it pretty much exclusively on both just because that type of interface is becoming so useful and widespread (typical database/datatype metaphor) that it's just a natural. 80/20 rule -- it does most of what I want very easily.

vanishingvision7

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
I have both Mac and PC.

iTunes runs slow on BOTH of my machines regardless of the size of library.

I love the iTunes cleanness and simplicity but I always use WMP when I'm watching movies or listening to music on the computer.

Reason being is that I do not have to allow it to give it permission or add it to the library. I can just double click and it'll play the music. Do note that I'm talking about the basic untweaked usage.

To me, WMP is more practical.

c0mpguru

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I like WMP more than iTunes. I have to use iTunes because I have an iPhone, but if I would have had another phone, there would be no iTunes on my computer.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
iTunes by far!!:)

Had WMP on my old PC and it never did work right. Kept wanting to upgrade me tp some paid subscription.:eek::confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77