recovering itunes library??

onlyone

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Is there any way to recover/transfer your music and whatnot from your phone to itunes? I had to reboot my pc and reinstall itunes. Afterwards when I tried to sync it was going to erase all the data from my phone. Luckily I had some songs saved to a spare flash drive. Because I lost almost all my music. Is there still a way to get my old library back on the playlist? Any help will be appreciated...Thanks

Tunnelrunner

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
Good question which I don't have the answer for but am hoping to hear from someone who has solved his problem.

I want to say that you CAN'T recover/transfer the original library but don't quote me on that. I feel for you, buddy...:-(

onlyone

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I'm kinda new to iphone/itunes. I was able to recover some of the music saved from the flash drive. But lost some of the others. Again thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Depending on what OS you use, you can use the ones I posted about to recover the music/playlists that you have on your phone. Any music/playlists that are not on your device will not be recovered.

Jessi#IM

Mar 22, 2009
Visit site
Yes, we can recover the files as long as the iPhone still has the files. My friend recommend this iPhone transfer program to me gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPhone-Transfer.htm
It works like a charm.

Vita Alex

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Can't you just setup itunes so it wouldn't remove anything from the phone and instead - it will get the stuff that is already on?

berbamac

May 16, 2009
Visit site
ipodaccess

I have a TB hard drive full of music so this 10 utility really helps me manage it.
from my imac to mac book pro to mac mini.

Im always transferring playlists and sometimes entire contents of my iphone and the 4 old ipods I have.

I don't work for them ,but this is definitely a plug. Ive bought a license for all my machines.

Rocks.

music version,photo version.
The most dependable i've found.
ive used ipodrip and others in the past.

-Berbamac

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2