itunes wireless syncing

MagicSiebz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
first of all, i may not have posted this in the right section, but it seemed right. does anyone know of possible future wireless itunes connection. i have heard rumors, but not sure what is true.

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I've heard the same rumors too. Apple is all about simplicity. And what better way to simplify things than to remove another cable. Something about references to Bonjour was found on the iPhone or something or another that could point to wireless syncing.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I think MobileMe will handle mail, calendar, and contacts sync. Not sure about bookmarks.

However, iPhone (and iPod Touch) seem to have Bonjour (Zero Config networking), so my guess is we see it at some point for smaller files. Not sure wifi syncing 300+MB movies will be anytime soon, especially over the limited 802.11b of the iPhone. Streaming media, a la AppleTV may be more likely short term.

Geniteam

Jul 2, 2008
Visit site
Hi
We are developing IPhone Synching file upload / download utility. Currently the feature syncs file with online storage repository, however we wish to implement the feature for synching with PC. Please drop an email at isync@geniteam.com for beta usage.

Khurram Samad

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711