Can I get some help with my iPod touch?

I

iMore Question

Asking Ios 8.1.2 Ipod touch 6g troubleshooting advice.

Hello I am looking for some help. I have had this issue for some time now. As I believe the last version that I jailbroke my ipod touch 6g was the ios 8.1.2. I then had a belief that it had to be a battery issue as my battery was not holding much charge.

***The issue that I am having is that my ipod touch wont turn on unless on charger and it asks me to connect to iTunes. When I connected to iTunes It then asked me to restore/update version to continue.

I really don't know how the new version of ios is or the jailbreak for it is. Is there a way to bypass the screen without the restore/update from iTunes? If not I am looking for the best advise.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Asking Ios 8.1.2 Ipod touch 6g troubleshooting advice.

Hello I am looking for some help. I have had this issue for some time now. As I believe the last version that I jailbroke my ipod touch 6g was the ios 8.1.2. I then had a belief that it had to be a battery issue as my battery was not holding much charge.

***The issue that I am having is that my ipod touch wont turn on unless on charger and it asks me to connect to iTunes. When I connected to iTunes It then asked me to restore/update version to continue.

I really don't know how the new version of ios is or the jailbreak for it is. Is there a way to bypass the screen without the restore/update from iTunes? If not I am looking for the best advise.

seems stuck in recovery mode if you google there is ways to boot it out of recovery even apps that do it for you