Does anyone still use a "dumbphone" and an iPod Touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Ha funny you should ask I still have a Motorola rzr which I use on occasion when I am hunting for better cell service. Can't beat that old gsm network

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh dang. I don't know when the last I had a non-smartphone or a non-PIM type device. If I had to guess, I'd say mid to late 90's or so. I had Palm and Blackberry devices for a long time. Anyway, to answer your question, no I do not still own a dumb phone and an iPod Touch...:)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I still have an LG Chocolate 3 that works, if I could get it charged. I have another flip phone somewhere.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
My husband does. He has an iPod Touch 5th gen and a Casio Brigade, which he likes because he can rough it up any way he likes, it keeps on working with no issues.

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking to ditch my nexus 5 with a lg env3 and an iPod touch 6 if it ever comes out. Cheap way of getting in the ios ecosystem I guess. I've got the iPod touch 5 anyway so I don't think I'll be doing that

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I used to, until I got my 6. I used some Alcatel slider bar phone and an iPod Touch 4. It was manageable, but the phone was terrible and the iPod was on its last legs. I definitely wouldn't recommend it, I would rather just buy a smartphone and combine the iPod with a phone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2