Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plt3121MarineAlways

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a couple of ipod touches for my kids and of course iphone for me. i'm currently on an old iphone 3g and my kids are always trying to mess with it. This year has been really bad and not possible to actually get that for them.

extol4000

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Hmmmm.....

An iPad 2 would be AWESOME for my mom. She is computer illiterate & is not in a hurry to change that fact. Having an iPad would ease some of her anxiety & fears of learning how to use a computer. (or a computer-like device.) :)

THANK YOU TiPb!

pischk

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
New iPad for the win please!

I'd love to win an iPad as it would very handy at work and at home. At work, it would be great for handling meetings, taking notes and giving presentations. At home, I think it would be a great learning tool for my Toddler and Pre-K daughters.

Widdletink

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Pick Me :)

I want to be able to get an iPad for both my sons. One is a veteran and a wonderful husband and daddy of two and the other has just moved out on his own for the first time and is a hard working aircraft mechanic. So they are both good kids. I will be keeping my fingers crossed which sure does make it hard type.;)

Have a great day! Tisza

Bandicochi

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I'd like to 2 iPads 2 so i could communicate my family having image too with my wife and little girls as we live far away from each other.
Thanks for the giveaway and good luck for everyone!!

Bandicochi

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
For the family and myself

I'd like a couple iPads 2 so i could communicate my family having image too with my wife and little girls as we live far away from each other.
Thanks for the giveaway and good luck for everyone!!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPod touch so my son can have something like my iPhone to chew and drool on, because it seems to be his favorite chew toy

watcherorio

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I would like to have a couple of iPod touches because the iPhone 4s sucks all of the battery life when being used to surf and listen to music. Please give me two!

JZ54

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
The gift certificate of my dreams!

In case you hadn't heard -- and really, ask somebody next time! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 3 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want one -- or a couple! -- iPod touches from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

I would love the gift certificate as there are special people in my life that would love some choice Apple gifts under the tree and it would brighten their Christmas day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2